Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yes, I'm a Grown Woman...


and yes, I love Twilight! I have read 3 of the 4 books and will go see the movie when it comes out. Who cares that the books are about teenagers? And vampires? And werewolves? They are excellently written and damn it, they're hot. Not hot as in a steamy "oh my word!" hot but hot like deep passionate love hot. "Ride or die" love hot. And if you know me at all, you know know I don't joke when I say "ride or die". If you haven't read the books, try the first one out. I think you will be surprised at how quickly you read such a thick book.


Now, I've seen many comments about which team you are on; Team Edward or Team Jacob. And while I'm not ashamed to say I LOVE THESE BOOKS, I am embarrassed to say that I have given this question some serious thought. I've debated the qualities of both and I think it comes down to my need for warmth. So because I'd rather be hot than cold any day, I'm Team Jacob. Well, that and I do like my men big and brawny.

"And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb..."

No comments: