Monday, January 10, 2011

This is my first time participating in a Blog Hop; Java's (at Never Grow Old) 30th edition of Meet Me on Monday Blog Hop. The purpose of this Meme is so that you can get to know your favorite bloggers just a bit better.


Here goes:1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything? Hmm. Let's see. When I was in elementary school I rode 20 miles in a bike-a-thon for Cystic Fibrosis and won the grand prize of 10 speed bike. I was really proud of that since I wasn't (still aren't) very athletic.


2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)? My toes are ALWAYS painted. But alas, today, they are a bit busted. Time for a pedi!

3. What color eyes do you have? Hazel that on some days look blue. I'm always excited to have a "blue eyed day"!

4. Look to your left....what do you see? I see a side table full of junk; fireman costume, ipad box, Weight Watchers book, tissue box, coupons and a grocery list.
5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies? Soft but I refuse to discriminate against the crunchy. Its not the cookie's fault after all.


To join in the fun, please, Copy, paste and answer these 5 questions on your blog and add your link to the blog hop list:1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?3. What color eyes do you have?4. Look to your left....what do you see?5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!Also PLEASE either put the Meet Me On Monday button in your post or link your post back http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/search/label/Meet%20Me%20On%20Monday.

No comments: