Monday, October 6, 2008

There's no place like home... There's no place like home!






Let's see... This time last week, I was spending my first of two nights in an illustrious Boston Holiday Inn. After spending two hours in the Boston airport trying to convince airport security and the state police to not let the the obviously cracked out guy on the plane, a short flight landed me in NYC. One night in the city, countless taxi rides, a couple of client visits and one of the best burgers I've ever eaten landed me at home at 1:00am Friday morning. Auto pilot through a couple of hours at work, come home to kiss the kiddies and Mister and then Saturday morning off to Disney World. Finally last night, I settle back home to stay. Hopefully for a while. I think I'm even too tired to click my heels.

No comments: