Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little gratitude please

Listening to talk radio on the way to work this morning, I began to feel very grateful for my job. Even though I question my place in the home, I am so very grateful to have this as a problem. While I think the family would like it if the house were a little cleaner, Mommy was a little stressed out, and we all had a little more play time; I think they are all pretty happy with our life and its really just me with the problem. One that I will probably continue to struggle with from time to time but for now, I'm glad to have a great job. Also, I'm grateful for my husband's birthday wishes. He asked for a cast iron skillet and new dishes. Ha, he was probably tired of hearing me fuss over the ugly dishes we've had for the last 14 years. Mister better cook me some bacon on his new skillet!

No comments: